April 30, 2012

Old Friends

I love to read blogs - possibly yours! Today I read my friend, Amy's blog. We have known each other since 7th grade. My mean-girl-days. Yep, I was one of those girls - for a moment anyways. And, lucky for me, she forgave me.
Amy has seen some of my weakest days, and some of my strongest. As I opened her blog today, it became quite clear, it was a tribute to me. As I read her words, I was taken back to our high school days, and into our crazy adventures, post high school. Amy has lived the craziest life. I can't even begin to understand some of the things she has lived through, yet she is the woman who makes me laugh harder than anyone. I laugh so hard it hurts, tears roll down my face, I snort and in the end it's hard to breathe. Sitting here, I am laughing just thinking about it. To this day, I'm not even sure what it is. I'm not even sure if it's that funny. Her silliness, is so contagious - her expressions and words, completely uninhibited. I like that.

1 comment:

Peachblossom said...

i love this blog its all about me and made me sentimental. i love my sherri berri